I’m not ‘just’ a photographer. I’m a people watcher. For me each wedding is a brand new blank canvas for me to tell your unique love story. I want you to see me as a friend. Gently blending in to capture the big moments but also the acute ones. That way I can tell the complete story of your day with a selection of photographs that make you feel every emotion every single time you look at them!
I don’t under estimate that I have the most amazing job. Doing something that I absolutely love makes me feel incredibly lucky every day. I’ve been a professional wedding photographer for 8 years and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every part of that journey! I have photographed weddings all over the UK as well as some amazing destination weddings worldwide, including Italy, France, Spain and the USA.
I’ve photographed some incredible life experiences both for myself personally and professionally. I can honestly say it’s only increased the value I hold within photographs. They mean so much. You might not think so initially but they become endless treasures.
- When my hair gets dyed red I feel like it gives me new super powers.
- I have a Border Collie called Yossi who loves smiling for selfies – One day I fear he may bite my face off though!
- I’m addicted to diet coke and have a love hate relationship with Crossfit.
- My party trick is the worm and lifting 18 stone men – Not at the same time.
- The only thing I don’t like is beetroot – It still tastes like the earth!
- I can’t sing but if there’s karaoke I’ll always sing Wham!
My personal video diary of my life as a wedding photographer. Follow me behind the scenes at my weddings, alongside me in action at weddings. Find out why I love my couples and also my job that I feel so lucky to have.